Here are a variety of Journal Articles written about white sturgeon and other related issues:
- Status of White Sturgeon (Acipenser transmontanus Richardson, 1863) throughout the species range, threats to survival, and prognosis for the future Authors L. R. Hildebrand, A. Drauch Schreier, K. Leila, S. O. McAdam, J. McLellan, M. J. Parsley, V. L. Paragamian, S.P. Young. First published: December 2016. Journal of Applied Ichthyology.
- 'Linkages between White Sturgeon Recruitment and Altered Bed Substrates in the Nechako River, Canada'
2005 article by Steve McAdam, Carl Walters, and Craig Nistor
- 'Habitat partitioning in riverine macrophyte communities'
1996 article by Todd French and Patricia Chambers
- 'Reducing flows in the Nechako River (British Columbia, Canada): potential response of the macrophyte community'
1997 article by Todd French and Patricia Chambers
- Population genetic analysis of white sturgeon (Acipenser transmontanus) in the Fraser River. C. T. Smith, R. J. Nelson, S. Pollard, E. Rubidge, S. J. McKay, J. Rodzen, B. May, B. Koop (2002). Journal of Applied Ichthyology 18 (4-6), 307–312.