Following are reports that provide research results or progress updates, habitat assessments, and/or ecological or biological related issues for white sturgeon:
- Nechako River White Sturgeon Recovery Planning: Summary of Stock Assessment
- Josh Korman (Ecometric Research) & Carl Walters (UBC), March 2001
- C. T. Smith, R. J. Nelson, S. Pollard, E. Rubidge, S. J. McKay, J. Rodzen, B. May, B. Koop (2002). Population genetic analysis of white sturgeon (Acipenser transmontanus) in the Fraser River. Journal of Applied Ichthyology 18 (4-6), 307–312.
- 'Reducing flows in the Nechako River (British Columbia, Canada): potential response of the macrophyte community'
- 1997 article by Todd French and Patricia Chambers
- 'Habitat partitioning in riverine macrophyte communities'
- 1996 article by Todd French and Patricia Chambers
The above files are in PDF format.If you do not already have Adobe Reader (aka Acrobat Reader), Get Adobe Reader now! It's a free plugin available from Adobe.com.